• To generate income in line with the set target of the company
• To generate new business ideas and devise strategies for acquiring new clients and ensuring repeat business from existing clients.
• Ensure follow-through on identified business generation strategies to achieve steady conversion of prospects to clients.
• Develop new sales/marketing strategies to attract new.
• Facilitate cluster presentations and develop apposite marketing pitch(es)
• Facilitate conversion of prospects both from cluster presentations and otherwise.
• Manage and develop a good relationship with existing clients and generate a network of referrals
• Generate market intelligence for consistent improvement of new/existing products.
• Generate weekly/monthly reports on the progress of the conversion.
• Demonstrate the desire to gain adequate knowledge of core wealth management services and take practical steps to achieve the same.
• Achieve nil record of client complaint/dissatisfaction and work with the team to provide speedy resolution should any complaint arise.
• Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent
• 2-4 years experience in Financial services
• Any sales experience (other than financial services) but with a first degree in Economics
• Good Presentation skills
• Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office tools
• Leadership skills
• Proactive decision-maker
• Sound ethics and integrity.
• Flair for business development & strategic thinking
• Flair for Client Experience Management