Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T, you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
* Narrow, 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
* Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
* Offset crankpins yield optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
* Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low- to mid-rpm throttle response.
* Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
* The Boulevard's styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
* The easily removable, height-adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
* Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
* A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
* 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).